Zophar - Pluto Warriors [FULL] Zophar - Pluto Warriors [FULL]

Wow, big thing you have made this time ^^ how much time does it need? I've made a song with this length. There is much potential in this. But you have to learn the harmonics of the tones. Then the masses will love your tunes, believe me :)

LunacyOfficial responds:

Yeah I tried to fix all of that wackyness from the notes, but it would not change a thing! The Chorus is one minute long, and I repeated that about four or five times. I added in a little verse with an instrument called the meow lead! It really does sound like meowing. But thanks! This took me about five hours.

I NEED HELP!! I NEED HELP!!

Try to mute the volume of the plugin for the first milliseconds :D
Potencial for some dancefloor movements ^^

eliasbaez321 responds:

Thank you!!
It worked!!

WE ARE NUMBER ONE BUT IT'S A PROTOTYPE FOR FRIENDS TO CHECK OUT WE ARE NUMBER ONE BUT IT'S A PROTOTYPE FOR FRIENDS TO CHECK OUT

We are number one! Great one my friend! I like this very much instead the guitar could be real, but great sound, bro!

Your Best Demon Your Best Demon

You are dare to awake me?

LachlanInc responds:

Nah, song's way too long.

Atlandis Atlandis

Nice floating, feeling like a diver walking on the ground of the seas, while watching very interesting buildings under water. great dude! me likes

Strykur responds:

That was sort of the attempt I was trying to achieve when making the song, which I built around the ripple-like bass. I'm glad you like it, and thanks for the support <3

ELECTRONIC DUBSTEP (INCOMPLETE MESS, WORK IN PROGRESS) ELECTRONIC DUBSTEP (INCOMPLETE MESS, WORK IN PROGRESS)

This is cool! I can hear some typical sounds of your style, keep on rollin bro! :D

Syzion responds:

Thank you!

Chaotic Winter [WiP] Chaotic Winter [WiP]

first impress: wow! nice, nice, nice! really good job did you there. I can feel a cold breeze while listening to this :)

Adjeye responds:

Thanks, means a lot to me my idea is coming across :)

Good Life Good Life

very well made beat, nice vocals. me likes ^^

spot1techno responds:

Thank you very much! :)

Xtrullor - Earthsplitter Xtrullor - Earthsplitter

Yeah! That's absolutely fine stuff, so much details compressed in only 6 minutes and 42 seconds. This is a great track man^^

The Toys' Forest LOOP The Toys' Forest LOOP

Nice tiny melodies in there, really like the mechanic noise you used! I think a silent beat would fit great to this. looking forward for more, dude^^